Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.7
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Aug 27, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. FAST Response...customer service called me within an hour of posting my review. They understood my frustration and refunded my money.Thank you greatly!.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2020

SCAM!!! The customer service agent told me I would be getting an ocean view room.

I asked her several times if this was the price for an ocean view room. She said yes several times. When I got the confirmation it said double occupancy . I called back and asked her to put it in writing.

When I called back there was so many screaming children in the background I had to ask her to quiet her people so I could hear her. She remembered me, seeing that it had only been 5 minutes since we spoke. As she was looking into my concern conveniently we got disconnected. When I called back I got someone else.

He told me that basically she lied to me. I will not get an ocean view room.....more than likely. Seeing that I was mislead.

And I immediately called when I got the email. Im not obligated for $752 penalty.

The reference number is R210379****.

SCAM....DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY

User's recommendation: Do not be a future customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Holiday Inn Express Hotels Room Booking.

Getaroom Pros: That i have learned a lesson about deceptive reservation ads.

Getaroom Cons: Misrepresentation, Unable to get refund.

Comments

#1916704

Hello, Great news-Your refund has been set up! On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom, we thank you for the service opportunity.

We do take our customers' reviews very seriously and we thank you in advance for re-rating your customer service experience on the Pissed Consumer site to reflect your satisfaction with the positive resolution. Sincerely, Getaroom

Getaroom Reviews