I got robbed. I paid for two rooms which were 149.00 US dollar each so essentially 300.00 a day..

I found out after arrival most people at the hotel had the same rate but the rate included food and drinks for all family members. When I arrived each room was sold as (4) persons to a room but get a room only reserved two adults to each room so I had to argue for my (3) children to enter,,,even the my two rooms would allow (8).DoDo

User's recommendation: Do not use GET a Room! I had to pay for everything at the hotel which other gets got food and drinks free!

Location: Miami, Florida

Comments

#2028982

Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2027812

We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom