I made a reservation for Fairfield California at least I thought that who it was but my phone called la quinoa in Fairfield Texas R229691**** reservation number. I made reservation for Texas instead of Fairfield California la quinoa on Pittman road.

Well you getaroom.coom charged me 223.00 when call Fairfield California they did not have me for a reservation. So I called wyndham reservation no luck vanilla I call mane headquarters and they gave me you number. I would think getaroom.com would understand what happen and give me back my 223.00 Please I had to spend more money to finally get my room at laquinta in Fairfield California. Please refund my money from la quinta in texas.

I made reservation for wrong property it was suppose to be la quinoa California my cancel # is 05767**** I already called Texas and thecanceled it but you still have my money.

Please refund money $223.00 Thank you Rachel Cochran Martinez my phone is 530737**** my address is 22136 Corning Road Corning California 96021. The reservation # was R229691****

User's recommendation: Check your reservation before pressing the pay button.

Getaroom Pros: I want my refund.

Getaroom Cons: I want my refund please.

Comments

#1978571

Thank you for contacting Customer Care.We apologize for delayed response. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We have reached out to our hotel partner regarding your request to have the cancellation penalty waived due to wrong location We are happy to report back to you that as a one-time courtesy, the hotel has agreed to waive the cancellation penalty on your reservation. Therefore we will issue a refund the amount of US$223.07 within 3 – 5 business days. Once your refund is processed a follow up email will be sent to you to confirm your refund. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank you for allowing us to service your inquiry, and we sincerely appreciate your business. Kind Regards,

Getaroom Reviews