Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I stayed 4/21/21-4/22/21 at super 8 in Bloomington IN. Then on the 24th for some reason get a room charged me 56$ which then made my account overdraft causing me to have a $60 dollar overdraft fee with my bank which then put me at -$120 dollars in my bank account!! I want my $120 dollars back!!!!

User's recommendation: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Room Booking.

Comments

#2011644

Merriam, Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, we have not received the verification as requested to work toward a favorable resolution.

As a result, we will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2010334

Merriam, Good morning, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom