Verified Reviewer

I booked the wrong hotel and cancelled the reservation as soon as I realized it. 9 days later there is still no refund.

I called the company, and they claim there is a no refund policy.

So I am out over $400 for a simple mistake? I don't think so.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Room Booking.

Getaroom Pros: I want my refund.

Getaroom Cons: Total rip-off.

Comments

#1991613

Thank you for contacting Getaroom.com and bringing your concerns to our attention. While we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, we know things can happen that prevent us from achieving this objective.

If we have failed to meet your expectations, we appreciate letting us know, so we can continue to improve our services. We understand from the nature of your complaint, you booked the incorrect location and canceled the booking. By securing this reservation online, you had to agree to the terms and conditions of this booking prior to submitting payment. All prepaid reservations that are posted on our website are fully visible along with all the subtotal, tax recovery charges and service fees.

The cancellation policy was fully disclosed at the time of booking and was agreed to by you at the time of purchase. However, in an effort to resolve your concerns and as a gesture of goodwill, we will be issuing a refund in the amount of ($404.38) back to the original form of payment. This refund has been processed today and it will take approximately 3 – 5 business days to post back to your account. We do take all of our customers' reviews very seriously and would appreciate it if you would either update your negative comments/star rating on PissedConsumer.com to reflect your positive resolution, or remove them.

Thank you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations

#1991625
@Getaroom.com

I will remove my complaints once the refund is in my bank account (3-5 business days).

#1991238

Scotti, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#1991359
@Getaroom.com

Here is the number you requested: R235373****

#1993220
@Scotti S

Scotti, Thank you for the service opportunity. Our records indicate your refund processed on March 11, 2021.

Thank you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations