Traveler BEWARE. They scam you.

The getaroom agent lied to me. Flat out lied about the type of room I got (said it was a one bedroom and it was NOT) AND that the hotel was operating at 50% capacity for safety. Both were lies. I contacted webbeds.com (company who books) and getaroom.com Neither company cared at all.

I was on hold off and on with getaroom for 30 minutes with a rep named Reg who repeatedly refused to get her manager. She also lied. She said her manager wanted to know what I was reporting and her mgr needed to know. Then she finally said her mgr would call me back because he was busy.

I asked her how many mgrs were working at the time. She said one. So I asked her which is it? A woman or a man mgr?

She just would lie to lie? Shady and unprofessional operation. And my hotel is a nice resort and spa. Terrible representation.

Be very careful.

I asked all the right questions and the people selling/booking the rooms were very believable. They scam you.tB

User's recommendation: stay away from booking through them.

Comments

#2009628

We have provided a resolution regarding your review. An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom, we thank you for the service opportunity. We do take our customers' reviews very seriously and we thank you for updating your star rating of your customer service experience on the PissedConsumer site to reflect your satisfaction with the attempts of a positive resolution.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2009165

We do apologize for this experience. A Customer Service Resolutions Specialist is currently reviewing your case.

Our goal with your PissedConsumer review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your improving the star rating.

Thank you. Getaroom.

#2009060

Why people still use these third parties for booking a room, I’ll never understand.

Getaroom Reviews