Verified Reviewer

1.4

I made a hotel reservation weeks in address, plans changed. A week prior to my reservation I requested it to be moved to the end of the month.

I was informed there is Zero Transfer, Zero Refund. I will never use nor recommend their service again. I am certain their charges from Hilton were Zero.

They are pocketing $. Do Not Use!!

User's recommendation: Do Not Use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Full Refund or Transfer my Reservation to another date as requested!.

Getaroom Pros: Good advertised price zero customer care or flexibility.

Getaroom Cons: Misleading website designed to obfuscate origin of service, Unfortunately i did not realize i was using an off base service.

Comments

#2024294

Amanda, Great news-Your refund has been set up! An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

We do take all of our customers' reviews very seriously and would appreciate it if you would either update your negative comments on PissedConsumer with your positive resolution or remove them.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom.com, we thank you for the service opportunity. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2024285

Amanda, We do apologize for this experience. A Customer Service Resolutions Specialist will review your case and reach out to you directly.

Our goal with your PissedConsumer review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in improving your post.

Thank you. Getaroom.