Although GetaRoom sent me the following e-mail on 9/13/18 I still have not received a check (today is 9/30/18):

Josephine, Sep 13, 6:58 PM CDT:

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for keeping the lines of communication open; we value your relationship and we are partnering with you to bring you a favorable resolution.

A refund in the amount of US$223.72, plus 10%, $22.37 was processed today, typically our refunds post in 3-5 business days from the date requested. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for the service opportunity.

We ask that you kindly re-rate your customer service experience with us, and thank you for using getaroom.com.

Kind Regards,

Josephine Cala

Customer Service Supervisor |Getaroom.com

Office: 214.253.6876

Visit www.getaroom.com for photos, pricing and information on hotel locations.

Therefore I am still unsatisfied and if I don't receive it this week I will be writing another bad review.

Comments

Update on my GetARoom refund. I received a credit on my credit card yesterday so they are all square with me regarding $$$$.

But I will not use the service again-took too much time and energy to get a simple refund and again the cost of a room they charged was over double what the hotel itself charges, so not looking for any bargains with them again. I thank them for my refund though.