Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user May 05, 2021

I made a reservation NEVER received a confirmation. I cancelled within 12 hours of booking the reservation.

I Was charged double. Cant get in touch with no one customer service number doesnt work. Email doesnt work. Comes back recipient not found.

I need a full refund! I am so disgusted with this company. I never seen someone trying to scam money out of everyone. They LIED to my bank when I filed a claim saying they have proof I SIGNED their paperwork.

I asked for the proof, I would like to see WHO signed my paperwork because I KNOW I didnt. They over price the rooms.

Charged me $446.34 twice when the room was only $224.00 for a week (4 nights 5 days). I received a bogus email about customer service but still NO REAL AGENT!

User's recommendation: Don’t use them!! Stay away!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Customer Care.

Getaroom Cons: Fraudulent site, Zero customer service.

Comments

#2010331

Ridaypreet, We have provided a resolution regarding your review. An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom, we thank you for the service opportunity. We do take our customers' reviews very seriously and we thank you for updating your star rating of your customer service experience on the PissedConsumer site to reflect your satisfaction with the positive resolution of a full refund.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2010433
@Getaroom.com

You aren’t doing anything in efforts of getting my money back. I’m still waiting to hear from you.

You responded to the bank and LIED to them saying I signed a document. Where is my swift response?

#2010446
@Ridaypreet S

Ridaypreet, We apologize you feel this way as we have provided a resolution regarding your review. An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

Please be advised both reservation have been refunded in full. Our records indicate one refund was issued to you directly through your bank. The second reservation has been refunded in full as of today from Getaroom and an email has been sent detailing this information. On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom, we thank you for the service opportunity.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom