Verified Reviewer

How are they able to do this for 11 years? I have $236.06 pending preauthorization from a hotel that I never even received a confirmation number for?

Its been 72 hours and I still have no refund. I was laughed at when I explained my situation to a lady from the corporation. Its not right or legal! I would like my money.

There is surely a way as easy as I was nonchalantly told my bank has to release that my money could generate expeditiously to my card! No stars deserved giving 1 star would be too much credit.

User's recommendation: Help close the whole operation down! (Seriously).

Getaroom Pros: I want my refund.

Getaroom Cons: Whole experience.

Comments

#2003183

Jessica, Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide the name of the guest or booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide the information as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2002729

Jessica, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom