Verified Buyer

I would give zero stars if possible! NEVER book with this company!

They will rip you off with fees. They charge 46% more than the price offered!!!! They dont provide a refund, whereas the hotel itself I booked does provide a full refund within 24 hours. I accidentally booked with getaroom.com because it was on the website of the hotel and I thought I was booking directly through the hotel, which I have done before.

I was unaware I booked through a third party until after I booked the room. It's a phishing scam! Also, Expedia offered the room for $10 cheaper than getaroom.com, and getaroom.com states if you find a room cheaper they will give you a refund or at least refund the difference. They do not!

This website is a scam! Beware!

NEVER BOOK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!! If you are booking directly with a hotel through their website, make sure bookaroom.com is not phishing on the website!

User's recommendation: BEWARE!!!

Comments

#1987405

Hello, We apologize for your experience and would like to try to assist further. However, without a booking or reference #, that cannot be done.

Our goal, as with all our online customer's reviews, is to improve the customer service experience and the posting. Once you provide a booking # via this site, a Service Resolutions Specialist will review this case.

Thank you. Kind regards, getaroom