Additional Fees

I made a reservation online with what I "thought" to be the hotels website. Nothing alerted me to the fact that I wasn't booking directly with the hotel as this company clones the hotel website and has the same basic URL.

The reservation confirmation came directly from the hotel so it wasn't until I needed to simply change the date of my arrival and called the hotel that I learned the reservation was made through this third party scam company and the hotel couldn't change or cancel my reservation. I made attempts to call the company and was told I couldn't cancel or change my reservation. I immediately called my credit card company and after their investigation they told me there was nothing they can do about it. I'm ticked that I got scammed but I'm even more upset with the big hotel chains that know this is happening left and right and do absolutely nothing to shut these scam artists down.

Google & other search engines need to require companies to list OFFICIAL WEBSITE on their listings so consumers aren't ripped off by con artist, scam companies such as this one who play with slight changes to the URL and clone the real company's website to defraud unsuspecting consumers.

I will always phone in my reservations from here on out and make sure to ask if I'm speaking directly with the company I'm intending to do business with as these scam artist companies also have reservation phone lines so just as easy to get scammed that way as well. Consumer Beware!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Thieves.