400 Rue Monseigneur-Gauvreau, Ville de Québec, QC G1K 9J9, Canada
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

If there was a way to give zero stars I would.I went to the hotels site to book a reservation to extend our stay in Las Vegas.

Some how I needed up with getaroom who lied and said that they were the hotel. The even said that they could see out reservation that we were matching to. Lies lies lies. I should have hung up when David coote said he was having a issue matching my points with the room.

He could take see them because it's a completely different company. What scam artists. When booking the room they said everything matched to the dates of the other rooms we had. WRONG!

THEY BOOKED FOR JANUARY NOT FEBRUARY! As soon as I got the email conformation and saw the incorrect dates I tried to reach any number that "getaroom" had and I tried for the following three days with no answer. If a company has to change their name from value.... To getaroom..

Who knows how many other names they have had they are hiding, scamming and not being honest. They ripped me off for $200. David coote I hope you feel great about your commission.

This company as you can see from the reviews are nothing but crooks that take people's hard earned money.To book a reservation go anywhere else.

I liked: That i know now never to use this company again.

I didn't like: Non-refundable policy, Non refundable policy, Deception.

Comments