I made a reservation for LaQuinta Rancho Cordoba on-line, evidently through your company. The price was too high, so I cancelled the reservation (I thought) and made another reservation directly with the hotel.

Upon arrival, I found I had TWO reservations. I asked the girl at the desk to cancel the higher priced one; she cancelled the wrong one. We stayed three nights and upon check-out discovered the problem. They told me at the desk they could do nothing, that I would have to contact Priceline (that's what they told me).

Priceline said the reservation was yours. So, what can we do now? I would like a refund of $236.78, the difference between the two reservations OR I would like a $236.78 credit at the same hotel, as we have an ill relative nearby and will be returning to the area.

Please contact me. I have reservation numbers and dates.

Barbara King, 503-297-**** or 503-705-**** or hollyart1@***.com.

Thank you.

Comments

We do apologize for this experience. A Customer Service Resolutions Specialist will review your case and reach out to you.

Our goal with your review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your removing/updating the negative review.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

@Getaroom.com

Barbara, Upon attempting to reach you as you requested, you advised our Rep that you wished to not be contacted further. We will mark your case as solved.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom