1.9

When I called, I thought I was calling the hotel directly b/c when you call the message says guest reservations and was told the reservation was could not be cancelled. I thought that was odd since all my other reservations were at the same hotel chain.

Later I called the hotel and was told they couldn't help me b/c I made the reservation through Priceline. I called Priceline and was told they couldn't find my reservation. I found the confirmation and it said getaroom. I had never heard of them before.

I called and said I wanted to cancel the reservations since it was cheaper at the hotel. They sent in the request but only said I wanted to rebook through the hotel. My request denied. I called again and said Priceline has a price guarantee.

I wanted them to know that plus we were going to the Derby and now they won't allow spectators, not our fault. They still say reservations cannot be cancelled and I agreed to their policy. What about their policy and with Covid-19, I waited until we got confirmation to make the reservations.

These are different times, I should get some leeway. I didn't cancel b/c I changed my mind.

User's recommendation: Confrim you are speaking with who you want to when you call. Don't do nonrefundable roooms.

Getaroom Pros: That i know now never to use this company again.

Getaroom Cons: Misleading.