I booked a room through Google maps . Unknowingly it was serviced by getaroom cci hotel res.

After booking I noticed a 54% Tax and fee was added to the charge. I contacted the hotel and canceled the reservation. It was suggested I contacted cci. I was informed that the hotel had a non refund policy.

I explained I had already canceled. The agent put on hold to contact the hotel. He informed me "Joseph" said there is a no refund policy and the charge would stand. I called the hotel again and was told no one called and no Joseph worked there.

So I was LIED to. I tried to reply to a follow up email from cci and it would not send.

Working with my card company to dispute the charge. STAY AWAY FROMTHIS SERVICE.SSTA

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVICE.

Location: Marietta, Georgia

Comments

#2035819

Great news-We have provided a resolution regarding your review. An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom, we thank you for the service opportunity. We do take our customers' reviews very seriously and we thank you for updating your star rating of your customer service experience on the PissedConsumer site to reflect your satisfaction with a positive resolution.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2035655

We apologize for the negative experience with your booking and would like to try to assist further. However, without a valid booking number, that cannot be done.

We do take all our reviews seriously and have sent a request for your booking information via this PissedConsumer platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom