Verified Reviewer

1.2

I was supposed to meet my brother in Cincinnati Ohio. He couldnt make it due to an illness.

He is 79 and I am 74. I was hoping that Booking . Com could reconsider the no refund clause. Well they said I would find out in 24 to 48 hours .

They never contacted me . So I called again. They said the would contact me in 24 to 48 hours. I said you didnt do what you said you would do the first time.

Why should I believe you now? Well I am driving 4:1/2 hours to be by myself.

I dont want to lose the money I paid. Never againLearned my lesson.

User's recommendation: Don’t do it!!’.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Getaroom Pros: Price.

Getaroom Cons: Not aware it has no connection whatsoever to hotel, Poor customer service.

Comments

#2014151

Pamela, Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2013139

Hello Pamela, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom