1.2

I informed the Las Americas hotel I would have family visitors and the hotel claims they need to charge 80,000 pesos for each guest, each day. I am paying 300.00 usd a day for my rooms and will not pay more than that. I decided its best to leave the property but Get a room cannot help, cannot cancel and essentially did not mention this detail when the reservation was made which to me was very deceitful.,,

User's recommendation: Don’t go to Las America’s via get a room.

Location: Cartagena, Departamento De Bolivar

Comments

#2027187

Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2026247

We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom