Verified Reviewer

First they presented the price for room with a url that made it appear to be the actual hotel site then proceeded to collect my credit card and bill me without ever indicating the booking expense recovery feeswhich were $190 for one night! This was not disclosed until after processing and then when I called customer service 6 minutes after booking to cancel I was told its non-refundable which was also hidden.

When I threatened to call the hotel directly to lodge a complaint they offered 10% discount and when I further threatened dispute with my credit card they gave back another 10%. Stay far away from this scam organization and ask hotels not to allow themselves to be represented by such an unethical organization.

gavebaanother 10%another 20%

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

#2036070

Craig, Our Service Team has attempted to reach you a few times. Please check your messages regarding your resolution.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom.com, we thank you for the service opportunity.

We do take our customers' reviews very seriously and we thank you in advance for re-rating your customer service experience on the PissedConsumer site to reflect your satisfaction with the positive resolution. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2036122
@Getaroom.com

You can’t expect a re-rating just because you gave back the money you tried to scam from me in the first place. Zero stars!

#2035357

The security settings on the review site is blocking out the complete booking number and phone number. Please send a direct email to consumerrelations@getaroom.com and we will be able to address your issue promptly. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2033289

Craig, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2034469
@Getaroom.com

Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from the customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2035489
@Getaroom.com

Sure close the case. I have sent my booking number twice and you have my name.

If you want to remedy the situation you could easily look up my reservation. #shadybusiness

#2034536
@Getaroom.com

R264425**** I provided my booking number but there are so many disputes you can’t keep track of them all. I filed a case with the BBB also. Liar, liar pants on fire.

Getaroom Reviews