I booked 3 rooms at the Ritz Carlton in Cancun, and they charged my card in January 2021 for May 2021. IN APRIL I contacted the Ritz to set up golf, and was told I had ONE ROOM ONLY.

It took 15 long arduous phone calls and many emails to "address" my GUARANTEED rooms, and I separately booked 2 other rooms on my own directly. Unfortunately, you get hijacked to this site when you book online.

User's recommendation: IF you are booking at the RITZ or any specific place, use the actual RITZ Carlton.com website or you get screwed from the broker: getaroom. HOrrible.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Getaroom Cons: Horrible customer service never again.

Comments

#2019972

Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2018870

We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom