Get a Room hijacked my reservation off of a Hampton Website -room rate was $104 and when I finished checking out I was paying $163.66. I called within 5 minutes to cancel & they wouldn't let me.

They offered a discount which I have yet to receive-customer service is impossible to contact but call to make a reservation and have them transfer u!

you. transf transfer you!

User's recommendation: BEWARE OF BOOK A ROOM HIJACKING YOUR RES.

Comments

#2015762

Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2014630

We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom