I wanna make the reservation week ago they took the money directly out of my Chime account then two days ago they tried taking it out all over again and then realized I made a mistake and put it right back in after that I woke up this morning and I see the charge again taken out and I called Chime and they told me I have to call and get a room to get a refund please somebody help me I have my account and -$200 right now

User's recommendation: Do what you want.

Getaroom Pros: No pros.

Getaroom Cons: Whole experience.

Comments

#2029290

Christalyn, Please know that we do take our customers' reviews very seriously. In follow-up, as you did not provide a booking number, we cannot work toward a favorable resolution.

We will note this case as closed due to no reply from customer. If you change your mind and wish for assistance, please provide your booking number as requested on this review platform.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2029297
@Getaroom.com

Sure u do

#2028080

Good morning Christalyn, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom