When I was on the internet. Looking to book a room with Days Inn I somehow got connected to your website I was charged $89.39 for a $59 room I asked for a smoking room I got a non-smoking room I wish to file a complaint with your lawsuit. When I called customer service on your site was told me they could give me a few dollars off and that is bull so I called the book a room thought I was with Days Inn received a non-smoking room that cost me $89 when it should have been 59 you are not the cheapest site you are misrepresenting your company you're supposed to be cheaper than the actual Hotel that did not happen please sign me up for the lawsuit.

Kathy Cowan 931Sonata lane Orlando Fl 32825

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Days Inn Room Booking.

Getaroom Pros: That i have learned a lesson about deceptive reservation ads.

Getaroom Cons: I thought i was calling holiday inn, Or getaroomdotcom as a whole, Undisclosed fees.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for contacting Getaroom.com and bringing your concerns to our attention. While we strive to provide exceptional customer service to all our customers, we know things can happen that prevent us from achieving this objective.

If we have failed to meet your expectations, we appreciate you letting us know, so we can continue to improve our services. We understand from the complaint, you researched and found what you thought was a direct contact number for the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando East UCF Area reservations department. While we understand that internet search results can sometimes be confusing, rest assured, we are authorized to provide our discounted rates through various sources, suppliers and affiliate partners. The hotel does provide their direct number and website on various internet search browsers as well.

Please accept our sincere apologies that you felt misled. All prepaid reservations that are posted on our website are fully visible along with all the subtotal, tax recovery charges and service fees. The cancellation policy was fully disclosed at the time of booking and was agreed to by you at the time of purchase. While we go to great lengths to adequately disclose the tax recovery charges and service fees we charge, we realize the process can sometimes be confusing.

However, in an effort to resolve your concerns and as a gesture of goodwill, we will be issuing a refund in the amount of ($89.39) back to the original form of payment. This refund has been processed today and it will take approximately 3 – 5 business days to post back to your account.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that this experience has caused you and hope you find this gesture to be sincere and in good faith. Sincerely,

@Getaroom.com

Yes I do accept your gesture of apology I'll be looking forward to seeing my money back so you did handle the situation and I do appreciate it

Hi Kathy, We do apologize for this experience. A Customer Service Resolutions Specialist will review your case and reach out to you.

Our goal with your negative review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your improving this star rating. On a side note, we suggest your removing your personal information from this public post.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom