Getaroom Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
Media
Affiliates, Marketing Inquiries
customercare@getaroom.com
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Getaroom Contact Information

North Miami, Florida 33181, US

Edit Business Info

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Tara C Nyw
Scammed by this Company

I wish that I could give this company negative stars.
I wish that I would have read these reviews before on 06/22/22 I let a customer service representative of CCI Hotel Reservations/Getaroom...

Michael b Zxh
I made a reservation, then cancelled and rebooked it for later that same week and was charged 2X.

I called 2X and both times they said I would get a refund. Three months later, still no refund. Now every time I call I cannot get to customer support. Also, when I do get through, the people on ...

Summary of Getaroom Customer Service Calls

About

Top Getaroom Services

Room Booking, Customer Care, One To One Hotel Room Booking

Getaroom Pros and Cons

Pros: That i know now never to use this company again, No pros cons beware of what your paying, No pros, That i have learned a lesson about deceptive reservation ads, I want my refund

Cons: Feeling robbed, Are a rip off, Thieves, Poor customer service, Misleading

Summary

Getaroom is a web-based hotel booking resource. It was launched by Dave Litman and Bob Diener in 2009. Getaroom is a full-service travel agent providing clients with cruises, cars, and activities. Users can book accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in the United States and Europe online and by phone. Reservations can be changed or cancelled within 2 calendar days from the time of booking. Refunds take up to 30 calendar days. Getaroom also publishes special promotions including limited internet offerings, specials for longer stays, last minute deals, seasonal specials, and limited room offerings.

Getaroom reviews and complaints

1.6
Priceline
3706 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Getaroom? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup