Verified Reviewer

I cancelled my reservation within the cancellation period - called and was promised a full refund. Then weeks later was told I would get a partial refund of $353.00.

I have called them 3 and 4 times each month since then and keep being told I will see my refund in a few days and still five months later NO refund. This company is a scam stealing peoples money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Getaroom Room Booking.

Comments

#2015390

Vanessa, Great news-Your refund has been set up! An email has been sent to you directly detailing this information.

We do take all of our customers' reviews very seriously and would appreciate it if you would either update your negative comments/star rating on PissedConsumer with your positive resolution, or remove them.

On behalf of the entire Customer Service Department with Getaroom.com, we thank you for the service opportunity. Sincerely, Getaroom

#2014168

R226361****

#2014156

Vanessa, We apologize for the negative experience with your online booking. Your noted booking reference number will need to be provided so that a Service Resolutions Specialist can review this and reach out to you directly.

Thank you. Sincerely, Getaroom